For our entire 80 year history, Foley has maintained a steadfast commitment to the safety and wellbeing of everyone – employees, customers, the communities we serve and our nation. Get started with your new career at Foley and you’ll find yourself surrounded by people that are engaged in their work, enjoy what they do and are readily recognized for their contributions.
Our Equipment Field Technician is primarily responsible for troubleshooting, servicing and repairing heavy machinery at the customer’s worksite. This includes large and small earthmoving equipment. Second shift runs Monday through Thrursday from 12pm to 10:30pm with overtime as required. You represent Foley Equipment off-site and help our customers with critical repairs.
- Perform all levels of repair and preventative maintenance on heavy machinery, diagnose and troubleshoot problems, make recommendations for repairs and perform critical repairs and adjustment
- Must be willing to work overtime as required by fluctuating workloads and available for after-hours calls as needed
- Perform required DOT inspections to ensure service truck is in proper, safe working order
- Test and verify correct operation of all repairs and adjustments
- Develop and maintain long-lasting working relationships with customers